Wednesday, October 25, 2006

School: As Gay As This:

Actually, the Seminole tribe will still probably want you to get rid of that nickname.

I don't know how much I'll be contributing over the next five or so days... huge Intro to Computational Fluid Dynamics midterm on Monday 10/30. I'll be paced on Halloween night and ready to write all of next week, though.

This grad school thing... it's almost a prerequisite that tests will just absolutely decimate the week leading up to them. And even when you get a good grade back (I got a 91.5 on Thermo), you're like, "This is what I'm going to have to do every time from now on?"

I can't imagine what watching ESPN all day would be like, though. I'd almost favor studying for six hours over listening to Sportscenter rotate among Kenny Rogers--- dirt or pine tar?!?!?1?, Cowboys switched quarterbacks OMG!!!!, and Ben Roethlisberger concussion motorcycle Charlie Batch!!!!!. My head would hurt tremendously more. I thought the month of October was usually the best sports month.

Unconquered,

- P.T.

No comments: